Monday, October 16, 2006

Changing The Mood

When I first created this blog, I thought I wanna write social commentaries. Like politics, economics, law, global issues, y'know like, clever stuff. Later I realized, I’m not so clever maaaah!

Thus, I’m officially changing the mood of this blog, from a pretentious editorial-wannabe to a more general fun apa-apa pun boleh type, where anything can be posted and anyone can access. My other blog called Rumble In The Blog shall continue to exist but I shall only post new entries on this one, and hopefully I’ll find it in me the drive to write in this blog more than once in a month. Sigh….

So here goes nothing.

2 comments:

mai said...

yeah, sometimes you dont have to be too technical with it.

just blog hoppin'!

Anonymous said...

read ur other blog too
keep on writing, u r ok