Sunday, October 22, 2006

Lazy Hazy Day

I am at my sister and brother-in-law's place in Jalan Masjid Negeri, Penang, doing nothin' but surf online, play computer games and watch DVDs all day. My nephew Danial is playing Insectarium on the other computer. Took a picture with him a minute ago on the Mac, here it is:



Cute, eh? Not the boy, the auntie I mean, hehehe.

The rest of my sister's 5 boys are scatterred all over the place. Yusoff is studying for his exam, he's a 2nd year medical student. Yunus and Imran are playing Final Fantasy on the Playstation. Ilyas is still snoring. As for me, I'm just lazying around, nothin' much to do for now. It's a lazy hazy day today.

Going back to my mum's house later today, maybe after Iftar. By then, my brother would have arrived with his family. My nieces would be the perfect buffer from the torrent of criticism my mum subjects me to every time I see her. Hahaha... let them be at the centre of her attention so that she will be off my back. This is the art of war, create a diversion so that you can tackle the enemy. Errr... let me clarify please, my mummy is not an enemy, but when she's unhappy with me, she might as well be. All in all, I just wanna avoid any stressful situation that might cause me to lose my pahala puasa and/or suffer eternal damnation. Just trying to be a good girl. Ooopppps, I have to try???

Been checking out places on Google Earth again. Here's my house in KL:



Till then, wishing you Selamat Hari Raya and Maaf Zahir Batin.

Have a blissful Eid.

1 comment:

UglyButAdorable said...

hi sue..tks for dropping by..

eid mubarak to you too..

tks for the tip...create diversion yeahh..good one..:)