Sunday, May 06, 2007

I'm Not Lost, Just Undiscovered!

I AM ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH JAMES MORRISON


*Please disable the MP3 player at the side bar if you wish to play the video.*




UNDISCOVERED

I look at you, you bite your tongue
I don't know why or where I'm coming from
And in my head I'm close to you
We're in the rain still searching for the sun

You think that I wanna run and hide
I keep it all locked up inside
I just want you to find me
I'm not lost, I'm not lost, Just undiscovered
And when we're alone we’re all the same as each other
You see the look that's on my face
You might think that I’m out of place
I’m not lost, no no, just undiscovered

Well the time it takes to know someone
It all can change before you know it's gone
before it's gone

So close your eyes and feel the way
I'm with you now believe there’s nothing wrong
nothing wrong


You think that I wanna run and hide
I keep it all locked up inside
But I just want you to find me
I'm not lost, I’m not lost, Just undiscovered
When we’re alone we're all the same as each other
You see the look that's on my face
you might think that I’m out of place

I'm not lost, no no, just undiscovered

I’m not running
I’m not hiding
If you dig a little deeper you will find me

I’m not lost, not lost, undiscovered
And when we're alone we’re all the same as each other
You see the look that's on my face
You might think that I’m out of place
I’m not lost, no no, undiscovered

I’m not lost, not lost, undiscovered
And when we're alone we’re all the same as each other
You see the look that's on my face
You might think that I’m out of place
I’m not lost, no no, just undiscovered

14 comments:

J.T. said...

Sue, nice song. Never heard it before but I like it. I think it is the lyrics that capture my attention.
I am not lost, just undiscovered. :)

Typhoon Sue said...

yea, I think it's kinda cheeky, dontcha think?

I absolutely love this guy.

A Babe Of Very Little Brain said...

jim morrison of the doors ke?

Typhoon Sue said...

nope, that guy is old! this one is a fresh 23 yr old Brit. Much much younger than me, but what the heck I love him anyway!

A Babe Of Very Little Brain said...

old? you mean the doors' jim morrison is alive??????

oh blimey! that's the best news i've heard in the longest time.

come on babeh light my faiiiiiiyerrrr!!!!

Typhoon Sue said...

babe:-

ouch! u're being sarcastic, i know!

I didn't know whether he's dead or alive, i just knew that the band's old.

but now that u mentioned it, i went and check on wikipedia, he died on 3/7/1971, way before even i was born. so, sorry. My mistake.

A Babe Of Very Little Brain said...

just like elvis, there are rumours that jim morrison is alive and he could be living in kg new zealand, royal belum, in gerik, perak.

so for a short while there, i was pretty hopeful.

J.T. said...

Sue, I have to ask you... is that your picture as a toddler? Sooo cute. The more I look at it, the more I wish I could get into that screen and pinch the little girl's cheeks and squeeze her. hehehe
You know I was thinking the same think about Jim Morrisson of the yesteryears...until I saw the music video. Such a young guy. He grows on you. I am getting accustomed to his face, Sue.

Typhoon Sue said...

babe:
oooo... so he's one of those who 'refused' to die huh?
i'm sure there are many sightings of him eating abc by the roadside at that kampung.

j.t.:
yes dear, that 'cute' lil girl is yours truly.. don't puji-puji la, me shy one lorrr....

yup, he's got a very nice face, and a very beautiful husky voice that i'm soooo crazy about.

elviza said...

Sue,

Wow.. now I am in love with him too. Welcome back, I keep clicking you from 20th April to no avail. Now baru ader posting ... he he

Typhoon Sue said...

elviza dear, this already the 2nd posting after Apr 20th! Tertinggal sket ye? hehehe...

anyway, all the songs from James Morrison's album are very cool. I love them all especially the laidback song titled "The Pieces Don't Fit Anymore". You can find the video at this URL:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jG6TS2huZpI

NURAINA A SAMAD said...

ok, sue,

It was my daughter who told me: "mummy, u must listen to this guy".

She downloaded his songs. I told her, yeah, i like him. and he doesnt sound young. and yeah, husky and sexy,, yeah, yeah.....

NURAINA A SAMAD said...

and, oh, of course, i asked her who the singer was, and shaira (my daughter) said "James Morrison".

Me, a diehard Doors Fan (DON'T even think it, Sue... my age, i mean) terkejut: "WHAAAAT? Jim Morrison... cant be..." and before I got hysterical, Shaira not a second too late, said: "no mom, JAMES morrison... different. this one, young."

"yeah, like that one already dead and no no,he sure wasnt a soul singer. and not a husky voice like this and no no not this kind of song.."

Whew! yeah... the young one, Brit. the dead one american.

Typhoon Sue said...

nuraina:

TOO LATE!! I'm already thinking it! So, you're at that age, ah....

:)