Monday, July 02, 2007

Don't Fight Over Me, Ladies.

I laughed so hard, i almost fell off my chair this morning. Read this:-


THE STAR
Monday, 2nd July 2007.


HUNKY CUSTOMER TRIGGERS CATFIGHT

KUALA TERENGGANU: A man, who reportedly looked like a Bollywood actor, walked into a food court for a teh tarik and triggered a brawl among three women that left one woman scalded and another woman's T-shirt ripped open.

Several chairs and tables were damaged during the fight among the women at the outlet in Merega Beris in Kijal, Kemaman on Saturday.

The shocked man fled the scene.

It all began when the man walked in alone. Two women at two separate stalls immediately tried to get his attention and lure him over to their stalls.

When he stopped to speak with one of the women, her competitor, 21, became so incensed that she marched over to the woman, tore her T-shirt and accused her of being gatal and dressing seductively.

The other woman, 22, immediately grabbed a pan and splashed her attacker with hot water, scalding her.

The scalded woman's mother, 46, rushed to her daughter's aid, hurling chairs at her assailant, damaging tables and alarming the other customers, said state Deputy CID Chief Supt Khairi Ahrasa yesterday.

He said the scalded woman was now warded at the Kemaman Hospital.

12 comments:

elviza said...

Sue Dear,

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.... this news was my morning laugh at breakfast just now. Gila kan?

I promtly called my friend, she s from the same place and KUTUK her gila mautnya. Apalah orang kampung hang nih...

Still, this is funny man...

Oh,I am back by the way

Anonymous said...

Dear TS,

You may be surprised to hear this.The 'Bollywood' man they were fighting over was ME !!! .

Although my handsomeness was certainly the start of all thing,am quite use to it you see,the actual reason were they had developed long hatred to each,which is none of my doing.

Lots of people had a good laugh about it ,but wait till you see me and my handlebar moustache,rippling muscle ,'terletak nose'and red lips like Dato'Najib,I bet you ll start fighting too .Of course I wont sing any song to complicate the situation..just being me ,the old handsome self from Trg.

elviza said...

Mintak lalu Sue, maaf yer...,

Honestly anonymous, I know who you are! and you were NOT that person they were fighting over.

Old handsome self from Trg my foot! hahahahahhahahahahah!

Let me put you back to your place nicely, your hair is thinning lah friend..... and the whole world could see it! HAH! That shuts you up isnt it?

yours sincerely,
Caroline Lombard

Landed_Angel said...

hahahahaha... !!! That's the stoopidest thing I've ever heard happening.. hahahahaha..

Manal said...

Top list on Most vewied article lagi...!!!


Itu blom kisa dippy, horny ganu gals in tudung made certain indecent proposals to any kedai kopi customers in their most demure self.

Whatever hell they added in their kepok lekor, God knows.

Typhoon Sue said...

elviza:
ya, gila punya org la they all nih. hensem sgt ke mamat tu sampai begitu teruk diaorg berebut?

eh, janganlah gitu. biarlah mr.anonymous tu nak perasan kejap. i ok je.

Anonymous:
wah.... that was u? wow! u must be quite a looker man, to have such an effect on the ladies.
the rippling muscles i can imagine, your 'terletak' nose and red lips already made my heart goes 'ping-ping-ping' , but handlebar moustache? Man, that's such a turn-off!
hahaha

landed angel:
ye la, kan?

manal:
best piece of news all day. everybody reads that one 1st i reckon. lawak gila

those girls, there is such a thing eh? sian mak bapak...

Pi Bani said...

Aduh... go there for teh tarik but get t-shirt tarik instead??

Itu pompuan 3 orang akai mana tarok? Lutut ka?! Bikin malu orang pompuan saja...

J.T. said...

Gosh.. those women... why?
Was he that worth it to fight over?
Buat malu saja. *sigh*

elviza said...

Sue,

tak der citer baru ker? tgh boring kat ofis ni (drumming my fingers on the table, trap trap trap...)

Typhoon Sue said...

pi bani:
tu la, ada akai tak mau pakai

JT:
hehe. memang, buat malu saja.

elviza:
sorry dear, been pretty busy. will get right on it in a minute.

tony -stand-up philosopher said...

Hi typhoon S,
Biz must really be bad huh for them to fight for customer. I have a cafe smack in the middle of two cafes in the northern suburbs of KL. Sometimes I see SYTs pass by my cafe and into the other. When I notice this, I always tell myself, just too bad. They just missed the most tasteful meal this side of KL. And biz as usual.

The Blueberry said...

Actually I think it's not an "orang Terengganu" punya issue lah. Let's not kaitkan this with anyone's kampung, I feel a bit uncomfortable about that. Ini cerita diri sendiri yang tak pakai akai. Like Anonymous said, maybe depa tu dah bergaduh lama, tu kira cari pasal je... Malukan diri sendiri je. I'll bet the people in their community will be laughing their heads off for years about this one stupid act. Pastu cerita ni akan jadik lagenda kat kampung diorang tu.