Thursday, September 20, 2007

It's Her

It’s her.

It’s Nurin.

DNA tests have confirmed that the body of a little girl found in a gym bag in PJ last Monday was that of Nurin Jazlin, the girl who was reported missing since a month ago. Click here for the story.

The brutality of the crime is beyond belief. It made me sick to the pit of my stomach. How could anyone do all that to a little girl?

I can’t imagine the pain and anguish that her family had to go through when she went missing, and for it to end like this, it is utterly devastating and heart-wrenching.

I am grief-stricken, to say the least.

My heart goes out to Nurin and her family.

Al-Fatehah.

6 comments:

Kak Teh said...

Al Fatehah to little Nurin. Your pain is no more. Worst awaits your captors/killers.

J.T. said...

May that little girl rest in peace.

I feel sick to the stomach too for the way she was tortured and killed. I hope that criminal is caught and punished with no mercy. If he never gets caught, he will pay for this crime someday.

What goes around, comes around.

Hjh Esah Jolie said...

Al fatihah to nurin....this is sadistic.I am so speechless.

namy said...

Yeah, I am SICK of it as well. Why it had to happen to a kid when she is so innocent.

My heart goes out to her family...

Al Fatehah to Nurin.

NURAINA A SAMAD said...

Rest well, Nurin.

Al Fatihah..

Typhoon Sue said...

May she rest in peace. Amin.