Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Random Ramblings Not Worth Reading #6

My computer at the office is acting up again. I tell ya, that old thing is a piece of junk not worth repairing. It hangs while I’m browsing, it hangs while I’m drafting, and most annoyingly, it hangs when I’m blogging! Arrrgh!!!!!!!

It has gotten from bad to worse now. Since last week, I can’t even go online. Bugger!!

It’s a total freakin’ nightmare. I now have to do my blogging from home, and you know what’s the worst thing ever?

Dial-up!!

Yup. That’s what I’m using at home. Double the nightmare. Aaaarrrhhh!!!!

***************************

There’s this commercial being aired on TV right now. I’m not sure what it’s about but the name of the woman appearing in it kept popping up in my mind. She’s the Miss Malaysia/Universe 2005 and her name is Chermaine Poo.

I’m sorry. I don’t mean to make fun of people’s name…

but then again, …Poo?

***************************

Can somebody tell me what the difference is between duku langsat and dokong?

***************************

I just bought a brand new handbag in silver metallic which I fell in love with at first sight 2 nights ago. But now after I bought it, I feel like it’s something straight out of a Vulcan spaceship.

One word; Tacky. What the hell was I thinking???

Oh well, knowing how fast I can change my mind, I’m sure come tomorrow, I’ll love it again.

We’ll see.

6 comments:

Belladonna said...

Difference between duku langsat and dokong? Mek pun tak tau nyah. Sama je. Btw, selamat menyambut bulan ramadhan :)

NURAINA A SAMAD said...

selamat menunaikan ibadah puasa dengan khusuk dan tawaduk Insyallah!

J.T. said...

Hi Sue

Oh, I can imagine how you feel blogging from home using dial up. Whenever I went back on holiday to my mom's house, I had to endure that kind of connection. Well, something is better than nothing. :)

Let me know what you think of your silver metallic handbag the next time you look at it. ;)

elviza said...

Sue, selamat berpuasa...

Manal said...

Ramadhan kareem to u, sue.

dialup? have u not heard the advantages of changing such application to broadband instead? but then better go for 1.0Mb ones like this Jaring i m using at home. But then streamyx has wider user coverage. Thats why i chose jaring simply for some exclusive feelings.

silver tote/handbag....hmmm...too shiny ker? do u need to match it with silvery shoes too?

Typhoon Sue said...

Belladona:
Selamat menyambut Ramadhan to u too.

Nuraina:
InsyaAllah...
Selamat berpuasa to u too, ya.

JT:
actually, today I kinda like my bag. Don't know how I'll feel about it tomorrow though...
:)

Elviza:
Selamat berposa.
Hihihi... I tak posa ari ni... hihihi...

Manal:
I don't see the point of subscribing to broadband service when i hardly use my PC at home anyway. It's only when I can't go online at the office that i turn to the one at home. Hopefully, my office PC gets fixed soon.

Actually, today I kinda love the bag. I wore gray pants and gray shoes today, so the bag matched perfectly.