Wednesday, June 18, 2008

"I'm With Stupid"

Have you ever dealt with people so stupid and so stubborn you just want to smack ‘em in the head and throw their things straight into the longkang?

I’m having the worst possible time dealing with these idiots. I don’t know from which hole did they crawled out from. They pretend like they know everything yet they keep asking stupid questions and make all sorts of stupid remarks, and demand stupid things that I obviously cannot give them.

I have been to their office a number of times in the past couple of weeks trying to sort things out, but they have been very very difficult, and I’m getting more and more exasperated by the minute. I know I’m supposed to be professional and all but can you blame me if I have a screaming match with them every now and then?

This morning I received a letter from them which smacks of arrogance and sheer stupidity. They have resorted to writing letters now instead of meetings and discussions since all of us can’t seem to be civilized about it. I am fuming, and therefore I am taking my time replying since I do not want to write something nasty (which I am bound to do if I reply right away) and aggravate the already delicate situation.

What can I say? I have business with them, so I have to bear with them for a while longer.

But in the meantime, can I just shoot someone?

1 comment:

J.T. said...

Hi Sue

Sure.. go ahead. Get one of those computer games overflowing with violence and make your day. :)

Good thinking on holding off replying. Don't want to bring yourself to their level. :D