Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Haunting

I thought my pictures with friends from high school were fabulously funny.

I also thought some of those pictures were a bit barf-inducing.

And I even thought some of those pictures were utterly scandalous.

But I never thought any picture of anyone we all know would be even more fabulously funny, barf-inducing and utterly utterly scandalous.

I guess even a tall, dark, not so handsome Mr. Know-It-All has his cross-dressing moments at one time or another.

Old photos have a way of coming back to haunt you, don't you think?

I literally rolled on the floor laughing seeing this one.

Click here .

6 comments:

Manal said...

Hitam nya dia....

Typhoon Sue said...

manal:
kan?
i rasa now dah cerah sket. maybe dia pakai fair & lovely, haha

Queen Of The House said...

Fancy dress and costume parties masa kat sekolah aren't something weird. hahaha .. memang 'he' looks darker in here, masa pre-metrosexual male, I suppose.

Makji Esah said...

jahat lah kau Sue...
Agaknya..baju sapa dia kaut tu eh?

elviza said...

Oh Sue... tergelak badak I tgk gambar nih!

But having said all that, when I looked at my old photos, I was mortified! Severe lack of fashion sense I must say...

How are you anyway?

Typhoon Sue said...

QOTH:
yea, students tend to have fun like that a lot. Nevermind if it's stupid or ridiculous. We all just wanted to have fun then.

MAKJI:
sumer org ada gambar2 bodoh camni kan? It's just that if u're not a public figure, nobody cares.

ELVIZA:
in those days we all thought we were cool. now we know.
:-)