Wednesday, October 29, 2008

F*R*I*E*N*D*S #2

Someone asked me if anything is resolved since my last post. The answer is no. Nothing is resolved. Nothing will be resolved.

Some people say that true friendship can survive anything. Maybe it’s true. Maybe it can survive the test of time, or survive war and famine, or whatever the hell other tests there may be out there, but I doubt it can survive betrayal. Not with me anyways.

It’s quite a pity that a friendship that spanned years and years ended bitterly due to a mere 5 minutes lapse of judgment. But like the old saying goes, friends come and friends go.

Maybe the time is up for this friendship. Simple as that.

I shall not cry, nor shall I grieve, but having been in this situation more than once, I tend to be more guarded than usual. More guarded than is necessary, some might say. The wall that I’ve built around me had been lowered somewhat in the past few years. That wall is now up again, and it’s not just a wall now, it’s a fort. Complete with muskets and cannons.


10 comments:

Kak Teh said...

Sue, the five mins lapse of judgment can be the last straw. Tak apa lah. Just move on.

Your cat here looks like my Kissinger who is now suffering from some psychological problems. Dia dok atas kitchen table termenung tak mau ke depan, tak mau ke garden. Macam angau pun ada.

Typhoon Sue said...

dia rindu kat jasper kut kakteh?
kucing pun ada rindu-rinduan jugak kan...

Pi Bani said...

Apa you dah buat kat kucing you Sue? Frustnya rupa...

Typhoon Sue said...

hehe... she's sulking. Mopster does that whenever she can't get something from me.

pugly said...

Girls, if you have a 'tuan' like Cik Sue kita ni, you'd be depressed, too! *gelak shaitoooonn!*

We love, we lost, we live, we learn. Such is the cycle of life :-)

Typhoon Sue said...

pugs:

*menjampi-serapah*
pooh kiri, pooh kanan, pooh atas, pooh bawah....
hey mambang tanah, mambang pokok, mambang hijau, mambang kuning,
mambang berasal dari gunung simambang.....
nyahkan shaitoonnn itu dari sini.....

Pffffttttttt!!!


:-)

Manal said...

Sebab itu la mopster i dah pesan kat u, ur madam itu needs u more than u think she does...so STOP moping about and go give her some loving...Dah la pippin pon kuat merajuk....

Anyways, is it about whose boobies bigger?

Typhoon Sue said...

ah... but she does give me some lovin' every day manal. i give her a lil bit of luv, she gives me back threefold. So i don't mind a lil sulking. she looks cute anyways hehe

my boobies are definitely bigger than all 3 of them combined, and don't forget that they each have 6!! LOL

Desert Rose said...

I happened to read this while blog hopping, i am quite amazed that i had written about friends (and i named d title as friends.....) on the same date u wrote this post and i noticed that that we were just 30 mins apart, i wrote mine at 12 something pm and yours was at around that time also.

I am also a legal practitioner and my real name is also sue@@@@@@@@. Ha ha ha. Talking about coincident ....its quite scary though, u think????

typhoon sue said...

desert rose:
ooooooo.... that's creepy....!