Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Posting Saja-saja Nak Kacau Orang

Recently, I wrote 2 postings about being betrayed by a friend. I didn’t elaborate on the ‘whats’ and the ‘whys’ and the ‘hows’, but I suppose, he/she who ate the chilli would feel the heat.

Okay, no such idiom in English, I know. Don’t complain.

Then, one fine morning- last Sunday to be exact, I received a text message from another friend asking me if I wrote about her in 2 of my previous postings. Instinctively my gut-reaction was, kau makan chilli ka?

Suffice to say, I was a wee bit miffed to have to layan orang perasan pagi-pagi Ahad ni.

Apparra….!

I don’t care if it’s post-natal paranoia or hubby poisoning your brain or whatever… if you didn’t do it, jangan perasan la woi!!!

And if for some reason you still haven’t makan chilli yet today, let me confirm, yes, this posting is indeed about you, N.

MUAHAHAHAHA!


(I suspect somebody will not be speaking to me for a while after today …..)

10 comments:

pugly said...

Nasib baik nama saya bermula dengan huruf 'R'. Hiks.

MyAnneJay said...

Takut I baca sue dear... Saya ni 'N-Anne' tapi nasib baik plus 'J-Jay'...

Kak Teh said...

nasib baik nama kak teh N terbalik.

Kama At-Tarawis said...

Bukan saya! Bukan saya! Nama saya start ngan K! :)

Sue - sesiapa yg value friendship akan sentiasa pelihara hati kawannya, akan bagi nasihat bila ada benda yg tak betul, akan beri sokongan bila memerlukan dsb...

Pi Bani said...

Phew! Thank goodness there's an O between my name and the letter N... :)

Typhoon Sue said...

pugs, NJ (i can still address u as NJ instead of MyAnneJay rt?, kakteh, kama, pi bani:

why is everybody obsessed with the letter N nih????

I was just pulling N's leg for being so perasan, that's all... although I do think she may be pissed off at me for doing this. Hiks. Saja-saja nak push ppl's buttons

kama: u think I tak pelihara hati kwn i by putting up this entry?
hehe... maybe.. i saja nak bagi org marah..

Manal said...

Tak nak kawan sudah, nama kau abu, tetek kau seribu

Tak nak kawan sudah, nama kau dolah, tetek ko sebelah

Tak nak kawan sudah, nama kau N, tak penah nenen...

Kama At-Tarawis said...

LOL.. seronok jugak posting ni ekk! You ni a wee bit on the menyakat side..

To Manal: mana ader... Pak Abu tetek dua aja.,.LOL

typhoon sue said...

manal:
wah.. ini lagi saja nak cari gaduh nih.... hahahaha

kama:
saja main-main... N cakap dia tak marah pun....phew! for a while there, i takut dia terasa klu i permainkan dia camni.

Ah, u wd know what pak abu have better than anyone... LOL

kay_leeda said...

Hi Typhoon Sue,

Salams. Have been reading your postings, but never before left a trail. This time macam nak singgah la jap.

Ummppp...interesting you main acah-acah ni, posting yang try, test & teka. Lucky thing my name starts with "K".

~Kay~