Saturday, December 06, 2008

Random Ramblings Not Worth Reading # 11

WOW!

It’s been a while since I last updated, isn’t it? Strangely, I haven’t had the slightest inclination to pen my thoughts in these past few weeks. Maybe my blogging time is up. Maybe it’s time to tutup kedai, I don’t know. So many bloggers I know have closed shop. Perhaps, it’s time I do the same.

Or maybe,….

... maybe I’m just scared of Piah…..... heheh..!

(To those not in the know, Piah is a blogger whose sole existence is to kutuk other bloggers in her blog)

But then again, I’m not popular enough to be one of her subjects, so I guess I’m quite safe. Popularity has its price, you know. Thank God I’m not one of 'em popular bloggers!


On another note,...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US!!!

We are 1 year old TO-DAY!!!!!

(the cats, not the blog, hehe.
Edited: Sunday 7/8/08
)



MOPSTER

"What the hell is this thing on my head?"



BLANKET

"Oh well, if you must, just take the picture already!"




PIPPIN
"Ow... Do I look good in this? I'm so shy...."

7 comments:

mamasita said...

Comelnya your cats.As usual they are so so adorable.Lovely snapshots.Sporting and pandai posing pulak tu.

Your cutie kitties dah one yr old ke your blog?Ni tengah musim blog birthdays.Jadi dah confused sikit!hehehe

Selamat Hari Raya Haji!

Kak Teh said...

selamat hari raya haji dan juga selamat ulang tahun pertama.

Typhoon Sue said...

mamasita:
It's the birthday of the cats! My blog will be 3 years old next April. My cats just turned 1. Sorry about the confusion.

Selamat Hari Raya Haji to you too.

kakteh:
selamat hari raya haji to you too. Just to clarify, it's the cats' birthday, not blog anniversary, hehe.

Hjh Esah Jolie said...

Nasib baik piah tak kutuk I...happy besday cik kuch...

mekyam said...

selamat hari raya haji to you and your feline family, sue!

and happy birthday to them! they look adorable. are they from the same litter, then?

p.s. word veri says "catuds". caya tu?

Typhoon Sue said...

makji:
eh... piah peminat ko lah!!

mekyam:
the word veri is always uncanny, no?

mekyam said...

sue, eerily so!