Monday, July 27, 2009

Ow, What's That Smell??

I had just arrived at a client's office for a meeting this morning when I smelled something bad. I thought I had already caught a whiff of it earlier while walking out of the parking lot, so naturally, I thought that the smell was on me. Maybe I stepped on something. Maybe my cats soiled my outfit. Maybe somehow, some animal poo got smeared on me when I wasn't aware.
So, I quickly excused myself to go to the washroom before anyone else arrived at the meeting. Upon very very thorough checking (and I do mean, very very thorough), I concluded that nothing was amiss. There was no smell on me, except perhaps for my perfume.
I went back to the meeting and carried on, still smelling that thing but not knowing where it came from. The other attendees, Fred, Sam, Lee and Don didn't seem to be bothered by it, so I guessed it was just my imagination. I recalled what happened last Friday, when my cell phone was ringing of the hook, and I was on the line the whole afternoon till 8 at night till my battery died. Even after I went home and my cell phone was switched off, I kept hearing the ringtone. I knew then that my imagination can play tricks on me, and so, I ignored it.
As the meeting concluded and we were all walking out of the meeting room, somehow, the smell got stronger, and as Fred turned his back on me, I realised it was him. Or rather, it was his backside. WTF??
Aiyoh... penat aje aku terperasan sendiri. It wasn't me lah. It was that mat salleh guy.
Hey Fred, go wash your bum every once in a while okay!!

7 comments:

Hjh Esah Jolie said...

they don't..unfortunately...semua dry clean aje u. tu misti tersangkut some line or tow kat his underwear..yucksss.

Pi Bani said...

Eeeewwww!!!

But if the other attendees didn't seem to be bothered, maybe they are used to it??

Kama said...

Ewwwwwww Sue!

Typhoon Sue said...

makji:
i thot so too. sebab tu la kena basuh dgn air. gerenti tak miss a spot

pi bani:
tu la pasal... sumer sama jenis kut. main calit aje tak penah basuh
takpun, hidung i aje yg super sensitif, org len tak buleh bau
tatau la

kama:
memang tersangat ewwwww!

Desert Rose said...

Cheh, apa punya ghobla jingga, *penin*

Manal said...

Did u actually tell that to him to his face?

pugs said...

Pasai niiiii la cek tak mau kahwin dengan boipren matsal cek dulu na! Tu baru skid marks, tak kira lagi cheese factor depa.