Tuesday, January 17, 2012

*ANNOYED*

I don't know why but some people just annoy the crap outta you and you simply hate everything about them. You hate it when they talk. You hate it when they walk. You hate it when they laugh. You hate it when they listen to your conversations. You hate it when they do just about anything. Heck, you even hate it when they're in the same room sitting quietly in a corner like the dumbo that they are, looking lost but do not quite know how to be un-lost. They bother you even when they are not actualy bothering you. It's like the world would be a better place without them. In fact, I KNOW the world would be a better place without them.



Why do I feel this way? I have no idea.



But I do know that if I never have to see her again I would be a much happier person.



And that my friends, is not such a bad thing






Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments: